Monday, March 1, 2010

law abiding citizen

Friday, February 26

Fred & I went to KBow's house at 6:30pm for dinner.  He made lasagna again & it was good (minus the mushrooms, ick).  His lasagna is good but we're going to have to figure out what else he can cook for our future dinner/movie dates.  And none of us died of food poisoning either.  ha ha

We rented Law Abiding Citizen & The Informant on our way to KBow's house.

Law Abiding Citizen was good but a little freaky.  Talk about a crazy movie, wow.  Makes ya glad this wasn't based on a true story, yikes.

It would be neat if we could turn our movie/dinner dates at KBow's house into an every other Friday thing.  It's something to do & hang out with friends at the same time, which is always nice.  I've thought about suggesting a bowling night.  I think that we would have fun.

Saturday, February 27

Went to the hospital at 11:30am to see my friend's new baby boy Gunner.  He was born Friday.  6lbs 14oz.  Little bitty thing & oh so sweet & precious!

Met a friend I work with at the arena at 1pm to check it out since they had never been out there & were curious.  They're also thinking about coming to the Jr. Rodeos this season & joining the club, so that'll be fun.

Hair appointment at 3pm.  Oh how I absolutely love my hair appointments.  I love when someone else washes & fixes my hair besides me.  It's a nice treat.  Plus I was way past over due for a coloring... it was bad.  Now my hair looks fresh & back on track again!

The weather was absolutely outstanding today!  T-Shirt weather... seriously!

After I got done at my hair appointment, I headed to the house & started working out in the barn.
I've been having withdrawls for awhile now, not being able to be outside & be more active.

When Fred got home we made a pizza & popped in the other movie we rented Friday, The Informant.  I will say this... I wouldn't recommend it & I definitely won't be watching it again.  Interesting movie I guess, but it just wasn't moving at very fast pace so it lost my interest within the first 10 minutes.  I hate movies that start off slow then never pick up the rest of the way thru, but what do ya do except just watch it, right.

When you stay busy or you've been on the go the entire day, it goes by so fast.  Before we knew it, it was after midnight Saturday.  Crazy crazy.

Sunday, February 28

We spent most of the day working in the equipment barn, cleaning & organizing.  Fred's mom came over around 10am to help.

Two new babies were born!  A boy & a girl.  Both are adorable of course.  Don't worry, I'll get pics up soon to show them off.

Fred made egg, sausage, hash brown scramble & bacon for dinner - yum yum!  It was so good.  We watched The Amazing Race while we ate & then Undercover Boss.  I think I'm addicted to way to many tv shows these days.  The sad part is I have to record all of them & watch them after the fact.  Thank God for dvr!

Well there ya have it - the summary of our weekend.

No comments: