Jr. Rodeo season is a little over a month away now. Truth be known... I'm not ready yet.
Last year we had record breaking entries every single night & didn't get home until sometimes 5:30am in the morning. Totally crazy in my opinion. After the season was over, I'll admit I was relieved, but I always miss seeing everyone between seasons though.
I'm not 100% sure that I'm burned out with it all just yet, but somedays I do think about throwing in the towel. After the rodeo meeting last night & with everyone voting on adding another event to our already extremely long rodeo night... I'm a little stressed out about that for sure. Not even quite sure what to think about it actually. I guess we'll just have to wait & see how the first rodeo weekend goes.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all about having a variety of events for the kids to participate in & giving the older kids more options, but I just think somewhere we've gotta draw the line. The rodeo lasts long enough as it is, so I'm not sure what will happen after we add another event... will that bring in more entries every night? How much longer will the rodeo last? I guess we'll know the answer to that after the first few rodeo weekends pass.
With me starting a new job in another week & it 's about a 30 minute drive to & from work... making it to the rodeo early on Friday nights is going to be hard. As always though, I will figure someway to make it all work out.
Between now & the first weekend of rodeo, I have a ton of stuff to get done... and I'm just not quite motivated yet, LOL!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment