Happy St. Patrick's Day!
2 more days & counting...
We had our "pot luck" dinner at work today & it was nice. Definitely a wide variety of food there.
The entire day was crazy with phone calls, emails & the boss's handing me lists of things they wanted me to document or write down for future reference after I'm gone. It's been very stressful there from the moment I gave them the news.
Courtney has done an exceptional job at learning everything, I'm very impressed. She's extremely sharp! Since she's been sharing my office with me, we've gotten to know each other better & she's opened up to me allot, which she informed me that she doesn't ever do with anyone. She's 19 years old, full of energy & eager to learn the ropes.
I wish I had more time to train her & get her more comfortable & confident before I up & leave, but well, that won't happen because Friday's my last day.
Well I still haven't made it to any stores to do any shopping for new clothes yet.
Yeah, Yeah... I know... time is closing in on me & I'll end up running crazy this weekend to find clothes at the last minute I'm sure.
I still dread the thought of shopping & trying on clothes, but I don't have a choice... sometime between now & Monday I've gotta get it done.
I've been looking over my new employee handbook & it was a little overwhelming at all the benefits they offer. It's so exciting I just want to jump up & down. It's almost like a dream come true when you go from a company with absolutely no benefits to a company with tons of benefits.
Well all in all this has been a good St. Patrick's day.
Fred made biscuits & gravy for dinner tonight... YUMMY!
Oh how I love biscuits & gravy. I could probably eat it every single day.
My goal is to be in bed by midnight tonight. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it happens.
Happy St. Patrick's day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment