Sunday, November 22, 2009

Xpress Redi-Set-Go


This has got to be the coolest thing ever! I'm so amazed at the neat stuff they come out with these days. I first saw the GT Xpress 101 a year ago & I wanted one from the moment I saw it. Then a few weeks ago I saw this new & improved version called the Xpress Redi-Set-Go... wow! So move over GT Xpress 101! Now I've gotta have this new & improved version!

To top it off, we were at Fred's parents house the other day & I walked in the kitchen & guess what his mom had sitting on her counter? Yep, you guessed it... a Xpress Redi-Set-Go! It's allot smaller than what I had imagined, because on tv I think everything looks bigger I guess. That's ok, I still think it's cool & I still want one! I mean come on, think of all the ways you could use this thing, wow. My first thought is... omlet! And if you visit the website you can watch a video with this lady making a bunch of fun stuff with it too!

So I'm adding this to my list for Santa this Christmas!

Click here for the update to this story:  Xpress Redi-Set-Go - update

No comments: