Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole

If you haven't had the hasbrown casserole from Cracker Barrel then you seriously need to, because it's awesome! I happened to find the recipe for it online & I've made it several times now & it's turned out great! Just thought I would share the recipe.

Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole

2 lbs. frozen hashbrowns
1/2 cup melted butter
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pt. sour cream
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 cups grated cheddar
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 cups crushed cornflakes
1/4 cup melted butter

DEFROST hashbrowns

COMBINE next 7 ingr. and mix with hashbrowns

PUT all in a 3 qt. casserole

SAUTE cornflakes in butter and sprinkle on top

COVER and BAKE at 350 for about 40 min

My friend Krissy suggested to use Frosted Flakes instead of regular corn flakes & I really liked it better when I made it that way. Just a little suggestion.

No comments: