Well it's official... I'm going to be the proud great-aunt again to a baby girl! My niece Rachel is pregnant, due on Gabrielle's birthday in fact, which is April 25th. Gabrielle is my great-niece, so how cool would that be if they shared the same birthday.I'm so excited for my niece & I can't wait to have another great-niece.
This only makes my baby fever even worse then before. I've had baby fever for several years now & it just keeps getting worse. Especially since it seems like everyone I know has had babies in the past year or they are currently pregnant. I'm so jealous I can't even put it into words.
Unfortunately at the rate I'm going... I'll be lucky to have any children before I turn 40 years old. Very depressing to think about, so I try not to if I can help it. I joke about it all the time but deep inside it really bothers me & I'd give anything to have a marriage & children in my life. I still keep hoping & crossing my fingers for this to come true.
In the meantime, I will just enjoy everyone else's children.
No comments:
Post a Comment