Here I am once again... starting yet another blog. The difference here is this one is going public. Yep, you read that right, public! Sounds scary, I know. I'm sure anyone that knows me well has fallen out of their chair right now & thinking OH NO. Don't worry, I'm not scared that anyone & everyone might think I've lost my mind some days or maybe I'm just simply crazy. Those thoughts have crossed my mind a few times, but I've came to the conclusion that I'm ok with it & don't really care if people think I'm a little crazy. Because well... it's hard to hide the truth right, ha ha.
So here's the low down on my blogging expertise...
First, I'm far from being any type of expert about anything. Second, I'm just a normal everyday type of person. I like to consider myself a fairly low-maintenance person. I don't ask for allot but I like to give allot. I'm one of those giving, loving type of people who have a hard time receiving.
The reason I named my blog "When Two Trails Become One Road", is very simple actually. From the moment I saw the statue, I fell in love with it. The first thought that crossed my mind from that very moment was that would be my ultimate perfect wedding gift when or if that day ever comes in my life. A girl can dream can't she? There's never any harm in that, at least I don't think so. The other reason is that I would love to be able to write a story about myself & my one true love. Ya know... how we met, the road that brought us together & hopefully making the steps for a future together, etc. Ok, that sounds kinda mushy & cheesy I guess, oh well.
My day to day life is always interesting, I wear many different hats. I sit behind a desk 40 hours a week, volunteer secretary & web designer for the Edmond Round Up Club, proud mommy of several bottle calves & 2 precious dogs (Abigail Elizabeth, Jack Russell & Katey Belle, English Setter) and standing beside me through every crazy day of my life is my supportive love, Fred. Most days my life moves at warp speed & it's hard for me to keep up with myself sometimes.
Well that's the short story version of what's up!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment