Friday night the plan originally was to make it out to the World Show to walk thru the buildings & hang out... but we ended up not making it off the couch. I did however successfully engineer something to fix the feeder down spout on the feed truck. Here let me clarify... After watching Fred attempt to figure out some way to fill the gaps on the sides of the spout so the feed wouldn't pour out the sides instead of down like it needs to... I asked if I could have a shot at coming up with a solution. First plan of action didn't work out, but in the process of that plan I had a brilliant idea spark in my brain. It's called DUCT TAPE! Everyone has to love that stuff & everyone needs to have at least 3 rolls just hanging around the house. To top it off they even make it in tons of different colors now, so depending on what you need to use it for... you have color options! Anyways, needless to say after some serious engineering (not really to serious), it ended up working out perfectly & I ended up feeling like I was a genius. Ok, maybe not really a genius but ya know what I mean, I was proud that my plan of action worked out.
Let me just say WOW... some of these houses are truly amazing to say the least. It's hard to decide on anything. Some of them look like mansions on the inside, it's just crazy what they can do these days. I remember like a million years ago when all manufactured homes pretty much came standard & looked the exact same for the most part. There weren't many options back then, but nowdays... everything is an option & it's almost unbelievable.
We spent most of the afternoon looking at homes, then we headed towards Edmond, so we could stop by & feed my 4-legged child Katey Belle, since David was out of town. Oh how I miss my Katey Belle. I love it when I get to see her & spend time with her. I hate that I haven't been able to move her out to where I'm living yet. Leaving her breaks my heart everytime. She's just the sweetest baby ever I swear!
Last time I visited her, my batteries on my camera weren't charged & I didn't get any pictures of her, but this time I made sure the batteries were charged.
After taking care of Katey Belle we headed home to take care of Abigail aka my other 4-legged child & then after we got cleaned up, we decided to head out to a place called Friends to do some dancing. We actually didn't end up dancing, my cousin met us there for a few drinks then we left & went to Hudsons.
Sunday we were a little lazy & slept in, then we hung around the house til around 4pm then went to Outback Steakhouse for some dinner, then on to the World Show to watch a friend of ours show. We had a good time but by the time we got to the World Show we didn't have much time to walk around & see everything we wanted to before they started shutting down. So we are hoping to get to be able to make it back there before it's over.
All in all we had a good weekend, of course it just wasn't long enough as I said before.
No comments:
Post a Comment