Tuesday, November 17, 2009

feels like Monday

To me, today felt like another Monday. It's just been one of those days that I've wrote down the wrong date on everything, I know everyone else has had days like this too.

Lets see... what shall we write about tonight?

I almost slept through my alarm this morning, but this is not front page news nor is this out of the ordinary either. It's sad to say but it's the truth.

After making my usual morning pit-stop by the post office, I headed to work. For some reason the drive to work felt like it took forever. That's never a good start for the day when the drive to work seems like it took twice the time it usually does.

All in all, work went well today. Well... besides the fact I wrote the wrong date down all day long & it felt like Monday. The work day is just never long enough. Especially when you have one million things on your to-do-list & somedays it doesn't feel like you've accomplished anything on it. That's how most of my work days go though.

5pm just couldn't come quick enough. After arriving home from work, I loaded up a basket full of laundry & headed to Kev's to throw a load in to start washing. Fred got home around 6:30pm just in time to help me carry the next load of laundry over to Kev's, great timing!

We ran & grabbed Sonic for our dinner & watched "18 kids & counting", which is one of my favorite shows right now. Currently working on the 3rd load of laundry as I sit here & write.

Wow... not a very exciting day huh, but man does it fly by quickly. Before I turn around, it will be midnight & I will find myself complaining about how I don't go to bed early enough & wanting to scream at myself for not passing out at 10pm. Sadly, more often than not I'm up until midnight. Typically working on rodeo stuff, or something.

Now that I've started this new "public" blog, well I'm still in the process of deleting & going thru my old "private" blog & deciding whether to merge some of my crazy stories or just hit the delete button instead. So far I've been hitting the delete button, but there are a few I might re-vamp & re-post on here.

Is it bad or good when you go back & read some of the stuff you write & you fall out of your seat laughing at some of the stuff you wrote? Wait... don't answer that.

I haven't had much time on my hands since I started this new blog to put everything on here I want to, so be sure & check back often... cause I will be adding things as I capture some time to.

No comments: