Sunday, November 29, 2009

new moon venting

Even though the weather is crappy outside, I'm having one of those days where I just wanna get out of the house & do something! I've been dying to see that movie "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" but unfortunately I have nobody to go with. The thought crossed my mind... why not just go by myself, but what fun is that?

I had myself all pumped to go earlier. I checked the movie times for today & started to get excited about it, then I changed my mind. I don't really wanna go by myself and really... why should I have to go by myself? So I went from all excited to go to the movies to now I'm sad & depressed about it & yes... I'll admit it, I've shed a tear.

I guess I should quit whinning about something I know what the end result will be. Waiting another year until it comes out for rent then watching it at home... which is the usual & the only way we watch movies around here.

I can only wish & dream that my sweetheart will come around & take me to see the movie.

Very doubtful but still hopeful.

No comments: