Monday, July 12, 2010

sticky bugs

It's sticky bug season again & oh how I hate them!  They're real name is June Bug... but I call them sticky bugs because if they land on you they seem to just stick.  Yuck!  For some reason they like to land in my hair & that's just totally gross if you ask me.

They should actually be called drunk sticky bugs.  The fly around like they are completely lost & in an erratic flight motion.  Completely crazy.  So it just appears they've had to much to drink & can't seem to fly straight to save their life.

Wish there was some type of automatic air mist spray you could put outside that would keep them away from the surrounding areas of your home.  That would be ideal.

I wonder where in the world they got their name at anyways.  I mean it's not June... it's July for Heaven's sake.  Maybe June is when they first start really showing up, BUT... I think that they should all expire by the last day of June if that's the case.  On the last day of June they could all just explode into a thin powder or something.  That would be awesome if we only had to deal with them for a month then POOF they are gone!

No comments: