Ok... everyone sing it with me now...
Going to the chapel and we're gonna to get married.
Going to the chapel and we're gonna to get married.
Gee, I really love you and we're gonna to get married.
Going to the chapel of love.
Spring is here,
the sky is blue.
Whoa! the birds all sing as if they knew.
Today's the day, we'll say, "I do"
and we'll never be lonely anymore.
Because we're going to the chapel and we're gonna get married.
Going to the chapel and we're gonna get married.
Gee, I really love you and we're gonna get married.
Going to the chapel of love.
Bells will ring,
the sun will shine.
Whoa, I'll be his and he'll be mine.
We'll love until the end of time
and we'll never be lonely anymore.
Because we're going to the chapel and we're gonna get married.
Going to the chapel and we're gonna get married.
Gee, I really love you and we're gonna get married.
Going to the chapel of love.
Going to the chapel of love.
Going to the chapel of love
Well we're now down to less than a day away from becoming Mr. & Mrs. Cowcatcher. Everyone keeps asking me if I'm nervous or getting the last minute jitters, but I'm not & I haven't had any of that. The only thing I'm nervous about is walking down the aisle in my dress & hoping everyone likes the way I look in it. As far as actually getting married... I'm not the least bit nervous at all.
I guess when you know in your heart your marrying the person whom you know for a fact you will spend the rest of your life with... maybe you don't get nervous or have the last minute jitters, who knows.
I've learned first hand... that even planning something simple & small takes a lot of planning & can be a lot more stressful then I ever imagined. I can't imagine trying to plan some crazy huge ceremony like some of those shows you see on TV. That's just not our style, plus why spend that much money on something that will only last for a day. I'd rather save the money & purchase something we need or want.
I have to admit that it does kinda feel like we're in some type of dream right now. This time next year, not only will we be celebrating our first anniversary together but we will also be holding our first child. Kinda crazy to think about huh.
I know that I can't wait to see my honey all decked out tomorrow night. He's gonna look hott. Wait, what am I saying... to me he always looks hott. Do you think it would appropriate for me to grab his butt when we have our first kiss as Mr. & Mrs.? Nah... I'm just kidding. Not sure the preacher would find that humorous & it would probably embarrass my honey as well. I'll refrain.
Chances are, this will be my last blog as a single woman. The title will officially fit after this.
"When Two Trails Become One Road"
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment