So this morning started off like any other typical work day, until the bug people came to spray our building for bugs.
The smell was atrocious! Within a few short minutes it started to affect me in horrible ways. Light headed, dizzy-ness, felt sick to my stomach then a headache. Apparently at some point I passed out/blacked out for a brief minute.
What good is it to be at work when you can't function?
I left for about 2 hours in hopes the air would be clear when I returned. A fan was placed in my office & doors were opened to help clear the smell out of the building while I was gone.
After a brunch date with my sweetheart at Cattlemen's & returning back to work with the air smelling fresh again... well then I needed a damn nap. Go figure.
I feel completely worthless somedays because all I want to do is sleep. What happened to my energy? Where did it go? Is baby Kayla stealing it from me or what? Well if she is, I want it back! It's just hard to function all day long when your eyes keep trying to close on you. I swear if I could somehow sneak an hour nap in during work hours I would do it & it would make me function a lot better in the afternoons.
Go figure we have errands to run tonight too. Wal-Mart here we come! Again! I swear we should have some automatic Wal-Mart discount card for shopping there so much. It's almost like we live there. It's really bad when you have every single aisle memorized & can assist other shoppers in their search for items in the store. That might be the first sign of going to Wal-Mart to often. Who knows.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment