Week 5 - September 28th
We had a little homework to do after our visit last week. I finished mine & Fred was working on his as soon as we arrived at Paula's house. I felt like he should've put a little more effort in to making sure he had his papers filled out before our appointment. I didn't say anything though.
At every appointment it seems like I learn something new, or I see something in a different light.
Paula talked to us about having a "date night" a few weeks ago, but that has yet to happen. It doesn't feel the same when you feel like you have to ask for a night out. If he came up with the idea on his own, then it would mean so much more to me. Like maybe if he felt like I deserved a night out & away from everything. A special treat I guess. A night thought.
Week 6 - October 5th
We ended up cancelling our appointment tonight.
Yesterday his truck decided to quit working, so I picked him up at his parents house on my way home from work. Then after I dropped him off at home & headed to pick up Kayla... my truck decided not to start at my parents house, go figure right? Anyways, Fred didn't feel good today & he was trying to get the broke truck loaded on the flatbed in order to take it to the shop tomorrow. So with all of that, we decided to cancel our appointment with Paula tonight. We re-scheduled for next Wednesday though, so we're still on track.
If it's not one thing, it's always something else, isn't it?
I've been working from home some in the evenings too. So that cuts the evenings a little shorter than they already are. I'm still in the process of cleaning up the den/office area & that's taking a lot longer than what I had hoped for. It's just hard & impossible to do everything yourself though. There are only so many hours in each day & only so many free hours in the evenings as well.
Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment