So last night I decided to make Pioneer Woman's Apple Dumplings... yum! Apparently I wasn't aware of my own strength & in the process of slicing the second apple, the apple slicer blades decided to break mid-slice & almost slice my right thumb off. Awesome.
From all the blood, you would have thought that my thumb should've been hanging off my hand by just a thread of skin, but after the the wound finally stopped bleeding, it wasn't actually that bad. It's crazy how the smallest of wounds seem to bleed so bad.
I felt like She-Ra Princess Of Power or a direct decendant of hers.
I can honestly say that last night's dessert was made with blood, sweat & tears though... & mean it! Ha Ha
Now with that said, I wonder if She-Ra Princess Of Power can make the crazy snow blizzards go away? This crazy weather we've been having here needs to vanish & quickly. I'm ready for summer time or at least nicer weather to arrive soon.
And from what the weather people are saying now... we're in store for another snow day like we had last week. Ugh. Someone just shoot me now please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment