Really... seriously... according to the weather reports, we're suppose to be getting another 6-12 inches of snow coming in tonight/tomorrow. Wonderful.
As of right now, nobody at my office is planning on even attempting the drive in tomorrow. So basically the office will be shut down due to the weather & we will all have to use PTO (personal time off) time if we have it OR... just not get paid. I can really use the money right now & really can't afford to be missing any more work than I absolutely have to, but it's not worth getting out & risking the drive, so I will be sitting at home. Snowed in again. Great.
I'm sure Fred will make his way out of the house tomorrow, but Kayla & I will be left holding down the fort by ourselves once again. Not that we mind, because at least we'll be inside the house where it's warm. It's just that I'm not ready to be cooped up again.
All I can hope for is that Kayla is in a good mood & won't be fussy all day long. Maybe I can actually get some unpacking done & make some progress around the house tomorrow. Ideally it would be nice if my hubby could stay home & spend the day with us... but I know that would never happen, unfortunately.
I'm sure I will blogging more tomorrow... so until then, everyone bundle up & stay warm tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment