Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oompa Loompa

I used to have this picture in my head of how I would look when I became pregnant someday & well I have to say my body is turning in to not exactly what I had pictured.  Maybe every woman goes thru this phase but wow, every pregnant woman I see I can't help but think how cute they are & how extremely huge I am.  When I look in the mirror it's like looking at a Oompa Loompa or a short giant elephant.  I wasn't in exactly great shape before I found out I was pregnant so this extra added weight is taking a serious toll on my body.  I'm currently at 30 weeks... yeah... 30 weeks... whew that doesn't even seem right does it?  Kayla is going to be here before we know it.

Everyone keeps telling me to not stress, relax & rest a lot... well that's easier said than done.  I have to depend on everyone around me to do things that I would typically do myself & get done & that's annoying to me.  I hate having to ask for so much help.  Ugh.

I never even knew what heart burn was until now.  Seems like every day I have it & according to my nurse it will only get worse the closer time closes in on baby Kayla's arrival.  That's just what I wanted to hear, great.

I think the stress factor will end once we get moved into our new home & get settled in.  Right now everything's just crazy.  Between wrapping up rodeo season with the banquet less than a week away, trying to get everything at the house done so we can move, starting a new job (again), quitting the other job (again), cattle auction a little over a month away & well... I will have to pack & move at some point I'm hoping in the very near future... equals stress... stress... & more stress.  What does relax mean?  Hell if I know at this point.

The good thing is that I landed another good job & so far I love it.  Today was my first day at just the new job & not having to travel half a day at one job & a half day at the new job.  I'm so tired though, worn smooth out.  By 2pm every day it's almost like my body wants to shut down & sleep or take a power nap.

Well I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that we'll have everything done at the house & be moving in another week.  Everyone else needs to say a prayer & cross your fingers too, because at the rate we're going I'm starting to think we're never going to get moved in.

It's 11pm & I guess I should be hitting the bed for some much needed beauty rest.  God knows I need it.

No comments: