Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Long week

Where does the time go anyways?  Tomorrow is Wednesday already... half way thru the week & I'm wondering where Monday & Tuesday went.  Geez.

Yesterday I went in for my glucose test (blood work).  After drinking the yucky orange drink an hour before showing up at the dr office, they do blood work & that's always fun.  On top of getting two tubes of blood sucked from my left arm, they decided to go ahead & do my other blood work again since my paperwork was never faxed over from the other clinic on my initial blood work.  Which equals 5 more tubes of blood being sucked from my right arm.  Nice huh!  Then I received my RhoGAM shot in my "cheek" to top off the dr visit.  Whew, talk about a busy morning.

My wonderful hubby then took me to Ted's to eat some lunch, we came home & ended up taking a much needed several hour nap, which ended up being the remainder of the afternoon.  Oops.  We felt a lot better after getting a few extra zzz's though.

Our big excitement for the day yesterday was buying a couch for our soon-to-be living room!  Oh yeah.  Thank you to CraigsList.  Now we have more seating for our future home.  Tomorrow night we go pick up our new couch.  I'm so excited, I can hardly wait to move in to our new home & start getting everything organized & in place.  The goal is to be moved in by the end of the month & then hopefully early October have a baby shower!  Whew, lots to get done between now & then, I just hope everything goes smoothly & we get everything done in time.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this weekend we can get several things knocked out & move a little closer to finishing everything up!  If it wasn't for my wonderful bff Kat & her husband, I don't know what we would do.  They've been so much help I can't even explain.  Let's just say I owe them bigtime!  So a HUGE thank you to them & I love ya both.

Guess I better head off to bed before I end up over sleeping in the morning.  Yikes.

No comments: