Sunday, September 5, 2010

Montana frustration

My hubby & his dad have been on a road trip to Montana since Wednesday.

I have to say I'm ready for him to return home now.

It's frustrating when the longest conversation we've had is approximately 6 minutes at any given time he calls, which is about twice a day.  I know he's with his dad & all.  I know they've been busy & tired.  It's just frustrating.

Especially when your ready to find out all the details of their day plus hopefully discuss the details of mine as well & it abruptly ends with "I gotta run, call ya tomorrow".  Ugh

I guess we're just different in that aspect.  Personally, I would make time every day to have a decent length of conversation with him if I were gone for that long away from home.

It just kind of feels like it's not a big deal to him if we even talk at all.  Or maybe he's so busy he's not missing me.  Heck I don't know.

I'm just ready for him to be home now.  Unfortunately that won't be tomorrow.
Guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Maybe someday I'll get the invite to go to Montana too.  Who knows.

No comments: