I'm officially a great-aunt once again! Here is our newest beautiful addition... Carly Faye. She was born early this morning & weighed 6lbs 11oz. Of course I could hardly wait to get off work so I could rush to see her.
My niece Rachel is doing great, a few complications right after her c-section, but she's doing just fine now.
I got to hold Carly almost the whole time I was there & got to feed her too. It's amazing how little she is & now I can't even remember when Kayla was that little. Those moments are so precious & go by way to quickly in my opinion.
I can't wait to take Kayla to meet her new little cousin, but I think we'll wait until Rachel & little miss Carly get home from the hospital & get settled in a little first. I'm anxious to see how Kayla will react. Carly's big sister Katie isn't quite sure what to think of her new little sister just yet but... she'll have plenty of time to adjust, no doubt. It was cute to see Katie glance at her, pat her a few times then she was ready to go back to playing with her books & on to something else.
Isn't amazing how little babies just warm your heart. Welcome to the family Carly Faye, we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment