Well here it is, the famous finished mural I painted on Kayla's bedroom wall awhile back. I have to say that I am very proud of my work. Even though all I did was print off images, cut my own stencil out with a knife & then simply trace & paint them on the wall... I think it turned out very cute!
Heck, I may even paint more things on the walls in our house now, who knows. LOL
I'm so happy... we finally re-did Kayla's closet this weekend too! I stayed up way beyond my bedtime Thursday to paint not one but FOUR coats of bright white paint in the closet. Since there isn't any lights in there, I figured I would go with something a little bright that way it might be a little easier to see everything. Friday after I got off work, Fred met me at Lowe's & we purchased the shelving to install, then immediately went home & started to work on it. It didn't take long at all & bam... a new wonderful closet emerged. After I get everything organized like I want, I will take pics & post. I'm definitely doing the guest bedroom closet exactly the same as soon as I get everything unpacked out of it someday.
I absolutely love organization! I'm kinda weird like that I guess, but oh well.
Things always seem to move a little smoother if everything is organized, don't ya think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment