A dear colleague of mine passed away yesterday unexpectedly during by-pass surgery. The news came as a complete shock. His daughter Pam, my sweet friend is absolutely devestated because this just wasn't suppose to happen. I wish more than anything I could in someway lesson the pain she is experiencing right now.
Why does God decide to take someone away so early in their life? They are to young to pass & are suppose to have many more years here on earth to share with their family, friends & colleague's.
It's hard to know what to say or do during a tragic loss, especially when all you can think about is how to rewind life for just a few days & go back to the way things were.

I'm at a loss for words right now. My heart breaks for my sweet friend Pam & her family. I know how bad I'm hurting inside & I can't imagine what their going through right now.
Mike was such a wonderful guy in so many ways... I'm thankful for the years we worked together & was honored to call him a friend too.
My thoughts & prayers are heavy this evening. Mike you will be greatly missed & we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment