Well here is our OSU fan in the making! She is sporting an OSU hoodie that was handed down to her from her cousins. Very cute, huh!
To go along with the awesome OSU hoodie... well there is that precious heart melting smile of hers!
We still haven't seen any teeth poke through yet. I'm also still patiently waiting to here "mama" come out of her mouth.
Her birthday is coming up quickly & I'm not even remotely prepared. I'm thinking she needs a zebra theme, but I haven't made up my mind just yet. My plan is to make a cake for the adults & cupcakes for the kids. That way Kayla can have a cupcake to distroy instead of a chunk of cake. We don't plan on having a big shin-dig or anything. Just immediate family & a few friends.
I am looking forward to the future when she wants to have girl sleep overs & girly birthday parties though. I'm sure that will be fun but possibly exhausting for me, ha ha.
Everyone keeps saying we need to cut her hair because it's grown so long in the back & looks funny... well... I'm not cutting it because I don't want to & that's what I have to say about that! Even though she has some what of a mullet going on... personally I think it's cute & when the time is right, then we will cut it. Until then, it's perfect the way that it is!
The one thing I am dreading that is coming up... is her one year shots. Ugh. She's done so well the past two times, I hope this time is just as good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment