I was so excited with the return of my hubby from his long trip to Montana again. Almost 8 days he was away... ugh. A few days is one thing, but a week... that takes a toll.
In one way I'm jealous of his trips away, but then I think about leaving Kayla & well... that's just not an option yet. Un-thinkable even. Leave my baby? Oh hell no. There's no way that I could emotionally do it right now. Eventually I'm sure that feeling might pass, who knows. I can't imagine being without her for days on end.
I feel like a little kid when my honey calls to say he's started on the road home. From that moment I count down the hours leading up until his arrival. I can't help it. I've missed him & I'm more than ready for him to be home. He arrived home late last Tuesday night & sadly by the time he arrived I was only a few hours away from having to wake up & start my work day, so we didn't get to spend much time together before both our heads hit the pillow & passed smooth out.
From the time he arrived home from Montana, we haven't gotten to spend much time together & that's really been hard on me. He left again a few days later to head west & didn't return home until late Saturday night. Now he's fixing to head west again, ugh.
I married a cattleman & well there are certain times of years it's a little more busy then others... although I'm starting to think this is never ending. It was one thing before we had a baby, but now with him being away for long periods of time... well it's a little stressful for me to do it all by myself.
With so much happening for us all within a year's time... we have a lot to work on together. Life is not perfect & well, with any relationship it takes two people working together to make it a success. Having a family is just hard work. We're new at marriage & raising a child & somedays its more of a challenge then others. That's just the honest truth. Even though it's tough sometimes, it's so worth it. Especially when you wake up to the most beautiful little girl in the world smiling at you... your heart melts & it makes the whole day start off with a ray of sunshine. I tend to forget anything bad or negative that happened the day before when I see that precious smile.
Well I'm off to finish cooking dinner... nothing beats home made tacos in my opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment