I've been reading the Pioneer Woman's blog for a long time now & was keeping up with every blog she posted titled Black Heels to Tractor Wheels... but now it's a book! Ugh... I've gotta have it. I need to own it immediately so I can catch up on all the blogs that I missed towards the end. When things got busy last year, I quit reading a lot of the blogs that I used to keep up with, so I've totally missed out.
My aunt went out & bought this book & now that's all she talks about. She couldn't believe that I had been reading all her blogs online all this time & hadn't shared with her too. She is one of the few people left in the world who has nothing to do with a computer & doesn't even care to. Me personally... I'm so thankful for technology. It allows me to keep in contact with family & friends much easier than before we had email, facebook, blogs, etc.
I keep hoping that I will come home one day from work & this book will be laying on the counter as a surprise for me. This is the perfect book for me & hubby to read together in the evenings. I miss the days when hubby & I would lay in bed at night & he would read to me... to me it's kinda sexy. Now if only we could get back to doing that again, that would be ideal.
Mark my word, in the next few weeks I will own this book! Even if I have to go out & buy it myself (smile).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just downloaded this book to my nook! Stumbled across your blog while looking for the "Two Trails" poem for our upcoming wedding.
I finally ordered the book online & have been reading it non-stop ever since... love it! That was our theme for our wedding as well, "Two Trails". Congrats on the upcoming wedding!
Post a Comment