Well I've officially made it through another work-week & here it is finally Friday!
We have big plans this weekend... wait... not really. Just me & love bug hanging out & well that's about it. Honestly my plan is to work around the house organizing, unpacking, ya know... fun stuff. I'm sure Kayla could probably care less about this. Her main goals for every day include, eating, pooping, peeing & let's not forget the most important... sleeping. She's starting to let out a few laughs with noise lately & that's just the cutest thing ever. Just warms my heart when I'm playing with her & she starts laughing or she's smiling.
The weather is suppose to be a little chilly over the weekend, but I look forward to the nice weather coming so I can take Kayla outside to hang out.
I think I'm going to attempt an exact repeat of last Saturday morning. Kayla woke me up early but then we snuggled in bed & fell back asleep for a few hours, which was nice so I could catch up on some much needed sleep. So I'm hoping that tomorrow morning will go similiar.
I'm completely exhausted & the weekends are the only chance I have to play a little catch up on some zzz's.
Now I'm yawning... guess that's my cue that my head needs to go hit the pillow now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment