Last Thursday Kayla weighed in at a whoppin' 13lbs & 22 1/2 inches long now. Amazing.
This picture is coming a little late, but oh well. This was her precious Valaentine's Day outfit her daddy & I bought for her to wear. I didn't realize until Sunday that I hadn't even taken any pictures of her in it. What was I thinking... geez... I'm seriously slacking or something.
I have to say that I absolutely love her facial expressions. I can just sit & watch her make facial expressions all day long. With each day she's making more & more sounds too, which is way to cute. I wish she could just stay this small for a long while, so I can soak up all this precious-ness she's giving out.
Kayla's had a lot of hair from day one, but now it's getting really long in the back. In the sunlight her hair is extremely light but I think it's more of a sandy-blonde for the most part.
I'm starting to wonder if I'm obsessed or if I'm turning in to one of those picture crazed people. I try to take a picture of her in almost every outfit she has & Sunday I caught myself taking pictures of her little sweet feet.
Really though, I don't care if people think I'm a picture crazed fool or not. This is my sweet baby & if I wanna taken 100 pictures everyday of her, then I will. I look at it this way... when she grows up she'll have plenty of memories to look back on. I can't wait to get everything organized & be able to start her scrapbook. I've started putting little things together in a picture box that I want to put in her book, that way when I am able to start working on it, everything will be in one spot. I hate being dis-organized & it's truly driving me crazy that I have so many boxes to still unpack & go through. Eventually it will get done. My #1 priority in life is my family. Everything else falls in to place somewhere after that.
I'm finding out that I've completely forgotten most of the nursery rhymes I used to know, so I need to brush up on these for Kayla's sake. I'm in search of some good cd's that I can purchase to be able to learn these songs again & be able to sing them to Kayla. The good thing is that Kayla doesn't realize that I sound like a sick dog on a broke fence when I sing... to her I sound just fine... at least at this stage of her life that is. ha ha
Well it's getting late & my goal tonight is to lay my head on my pillow a little earlier than usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment