Monday, January 31, 2011

up to 20 inches

Well here we go again... according to the weather people, parts of Oklahoma could get up to 20 inches of snow tonight/tomorrow.  Really, geez.  What is Mother Nature thinking right now.  I guess since we really haven't had any crazy weather this year, apparently she thinks we're due for it.  Who knows.

On one hand, it's a nice thought that I more than likely won't be making the drive to work tomorrow, but on the other hand... I'm not ready to be cooped up inside the house again.  I feel like I've been cooped up in the house for over 2 months now.

I've been wanting to make a trip to the store for a week now, but unfortunately I haven't gotten the chance to do so.  Luckily my husband made a grocery run today while I was at work to pick up a few necessary items to get us thru the next few days in case we're stuck in the house.

My little love bug Kayla is all nice & cozy in her swing tonight.  She has no worries of being cold, because she knows that her mommy will cuddle with her to assure her warmth.

My goal for this evening is to sleep.  I know that might sound stupid, but... considering I got absolutely no sleep Saturday night, then got to bed late last night & I just need to catch up on some Z's.  So everyone cross your fingers that I achieve my one small goal, ha ha.

I know this blog was boring, but for now that's about all my brain can handle.  I've had this killer headache all day long & after two doses of tylenol, it's still there & appears to not be going away anytime soon.  Ugh.

No comments: