Saturday, January 15, 2011

p.. never hurt anyone

Here's my exciting moment for the day that happened yesterday.

So after I patiently awaited my sweet baby to slip off to dream land... I made a b-line for the shower in hopes I could successfully take a shower before she awoke & decided to cry out.

And guess what?  I made it through my shower without her crying.  What a relief.  Although she was wide awake, so it was at that moment I decided I would go ahead & give her a bath while she was in a good mood.  I was still in my robe when I stripped her down & she got a nice warm soothing bath.  I held her next to me & was fixing to throw a towel over when all of a sudden... she decided to pee.  Yep... all down the front of my robe & me.

The funny part is... my first thought wasn't the fact I was the one who was getting peed on... I immediately thought "oh no she just got a bath".  I quickly re-washed her bottom half, threw the towel over her & rushed her to the bedroom for a diaper & clothes.

I have another confession to make, while I'm telling pee stories.

This morning at 5am when Miss Kayla awoke for a diaper change & breakfast bottle... in the process of me taking the pee pee diaper off & placing a clean fresh diaper on her... she decided to pee again... like a small pool on the bed.  My bed.  Right where my legs are when I sleep.  So after I finished changing her & giving her a breakfast bottle, what did I do after I laid her back in her bassinet?

Not wanting to get up & change the bed sheets... I rolled over to Fred's side of the bed & went back to sleep.

Yeah I know, everyone is probably saying GROSS right now, but shut up... I was tired & hell a little pee never hurt anyone has it?

No comments: