Tuesday, August 3, 2010

one week

Well here we are... exactly one week to the day we say our "I do's".  I have to say the past week has flown by pretty fast.

Today had its ups & downs.
I started the morning off with no kiss goodbye or typical walk to my truck from my honey.
On my drive to work I decided today was going to be a good day at work... which for the most part was until around 4pm when it took a plunge into a mud pit.  We won't discuss the details though.  Let's just say it really sucked.

On the brighter side of the day...
After work I got the oil changed in my truck, to get ready for our Branson trip.
When I got home from work, I've spent most of the evening relaxing, watching tv.

Now I'm fixing to call it an early evening & retire myself to bed.

Blah... hopefully tomorrow is a better day all around.

No comments: