Today I met with the nurse program to fill out paperwork, etc. & was assigned to a nurse that will start making home visits or meeting with me on a weekly or bi-weekly basis until baby Kayla is 2 years old & then we graduate from the program. It seems like a good program. I think it's a good program for first time mom's, but I'm thinking that it's really meant for mom's who haven't been around children or raised kids before, but I could be wrong. I guess we'll find out the future we get into the program. So far so good though.
Today was also my first day back at work part time. I have to say I loved it. I loved getting up this morning, getting ready & going to work. Even if it was only for half a day, maybe that will change back to full time soon when they realize they need me there more than just half a day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Of course I'm back to making not as much money & trying to figure out finances, but something is better than nothing, so I'm definitely not complaining. Plus I missed seeing everyone there, so it was just nice to be back.
I'm also been working on picking up the house & getting stuff cleaned... wow what a task all on it's own to put it lightly. I've been slacking with cleaning house in the worst way possible the past few months & that's totally not like me. I've just been over whelmed & now it's caught up to me big time. Needless to say I have a ways to go before the house is back up to my standards again. I've made a lot of progress tonight, but hopefully by tomorrow evening I'll have the majority of the house back in order again... fingers are crossed.
Tomorrow my hubby comes home & I'm excited about that. I don't want to give him a big head... but I do miss him. I just wish he would make more of an effort to call me when he's out of town & not wait until I call him. It makes a girl feel good when her man picks up the phone first.
Guess I better start wrapping things up for the night, so I can hit the bed & get some rest for work tomorrow! Woohoo!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment