Being prego is an eye opener for how out of shape I really am. I think I pulled some muscles yesterday & even though it hurt last night... when I woke up this morning it was extremely hard to roll out of bed without crying. It feels like I ripped a muscle running down each side of my side/stomach or something.
Maybe it's how I lifted & carried stuff yesterday, hell I don't know. Obviously I did something wrong. I just know it's painful & all I wanted to do is lay on the couch & not move all damn day today. Not to mention I learned that baby Kayla doesn't like frito chilli pie from the concession stand at the rodeo. I didn't sleep very good because of it. I've had a bowl of cereal today & lots of water, that's the extent of it. I was hoping my hubby would be home in time to load the truck for me so I wouldn't have to strain those muscles that are already killing me today, but it doesn't appear that will happen. He was supposed to be here yesterday in time to help me, but waited until the last minute to let me know he wouldn't be able to make it... and not enough time for me to call anyone to ask for help. Unfortunately that's what happened again today. 5pm he finally called & said he was headed this way (2 hr drive) & I need to be at the arena at 6pm. Which leaves me loading everything again. Fantastic.
Apparently this week is just simply not going in my favor, period.
The high for today is 108... yeah seriously. Feels more like 1,008 though. As soon as you walk outside sweat starts dripping off you immediately. These summer temps are ridiculous if you ask me. This is the last weekend of rodeo before finals in two more weeks. So we're wrapping up the season for the year. This whole year has flown by so fast it's crazy.
Well I guess I better get ready & start hauling all the rodeo stuff to the truck in the million degree temp. Oh fun fun.
Hopefully when my hubby does get to town, he's in an exceptionally sweet, loving mood & maybe I'll get lucky & he'll even bring me something good to eat, so I won't have to eat that wonderful rodeo food.
Fingers are crossed.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment