Wednesday, August 18, 2010

marriage license disaster

So we went downtown to file our marriage license Monday & low & behold guess what...
I noticed they had mis-spelled my name on the marriage license that we had signed!  Apparently I should've looked a little closer when we got the license, but I didn't.

Needless to say, they had to reprint the license & now we have to get everyone to resign everything.  Great huh.  This is just how my luck seems to be running lately.

If it's not one thing it's something else.

We had an appointment to meet with a Family Expectations program today at 5:30pm but when I called hubby at 5:25pm to find out if he was rolling into town or not... he wasn't, he was still working on a tractor  & wasn't going to make it.  This morning he said he would call me later today to let me know how everything was going so I would know if he would be able to make it back or not.  After not hearing from him all day I decided to call at 5:25pm & I probably shouldn't have even bothered to call at all.  I cancelled the appointment & now they're wanting me to re-schedule, Ugh.  It doesn't seem to bother him to not call & let me know what's going on all day or wait til the last minute.  Why is that?

He was grumpy when I called & that drives me absolutely nutts.  Especially when I ask simple questions & get attitude or grumpy in return.  I don't think I deserve that, but whatever, apparently he does.

Ever since I lost my job over a week ago, I've been going absolutely crazy.  Trying to figure out what to do, being a little depressed, pissed off & upset at times too.  An emotional roll-a-coaster to say the least.

The good news is, tomorrow I start back to work.  Part-time at the company I originally left to take on the job that I thought was, to good to be true & ended up being exactly that.  We all learn from our mistakes & I learned a big one this time around.  The unfortunate part is that it's a really bad time to be making wrong decisions.  If I had known I was pregnant before I decided to change jobs... well I honestly wouldn't have made the decision to switch jobs.  What's done is done though & here I am.  I'm actually looking foreward to going back to work.  Something is better than nothing right?  I do miss the people I use to work with & I made a visit there today to go over a few things & get ready for my first day back tomorrow.

So I guess one good has happened this week.  I actually got a job.  Even though it's part time & not full time.  I'm just going to be thankful for what I've got & move forward from here.

Sometimes you just have to work with what ever is tossed at you.

No comments: