Tuesday, May 4, 2010

still no water

Kev's been working on the water delima all day today & I think I can see water drops in our near future finally!  Hurray!

On top of the water not in working condition this morning, I felt like doo doo when I woke up.  I was up & down all night & when the alarm finally went off this morning I wanted to cry & beg for it to roll back a few hours.  Unfortunately that didn't happen though.

I managed to pull myself together & got to work at noon.
When everyone else is sick or not feeling good it seems to be ok... but for some reason when I feel like I'm on my death bed... it's not ok & I don't get any slack.  Why is that?

Oh well.

I'm still not quite feeling 100% yet, but I'm just happy the water will be on soon & I can take a shower & hopefully feel better.

No comments: