Approximately 2 years ago... is when my sweetheart & I officially began the start of our relationship.
I knew this man, first as my friend, ever since I was 15 years old, when we met in high school. Looking back, I can't explain how thankful I am, for us keeping in touch off & on through the years since we graduated.
Now here we are today. Engaged to be married, to spend the rest of our lives together & start a family.
I honestly couldn't imagine my life any other way & with anyone else.
For our "date night" last night... we went to TGI Friday's to eat dinner & we went to a movie "The Back-up Plan". If we would've arrived 15 minutes earlier we would've watched "Date Night", but dinner took a little longer than what we had originally planned. That's ok though, The Back-up Plan was really funny & a good movie, I'm glad we went & saw it.
We had a great time, as we always do have a good time together... just hanging out or what ever we're doing.
Time really flies by when your having fun I guess... and life goes by so quickly the older you get too. You just have to enjoy each & every moment.
I love you sweetheart & thanks for our wonderful date last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment