Happy Mother's Day to all those wonderful mother's out there & soon-2-be-mother's too!
Most of all, Happy Mother's Day to my mommy.
My mom has never been much on pictures of herself & I know if she was aware of me posting any pictures online she would try to end my life, I'm sure of that. So let this be our little secret, shhh.
When your growing up you never really appreciate everything your mom does for you & I think a lot of times when your young, you might take advantage of her, but don't mean to.
My mom was 40 & dad was 45 when they had me. Of course I wasn't exactly what you would call "planned"... but I like to tell myself that I was a wonderful surprise, lol. All the same though, we had our ups & downs throughout my growing up years. I will admit that I know I wasn't the easiest child to raise, especially when the teen years came.
The older I got, the more I grew up... the closer I became to both of my parents. I cherish the relationship I have with them now. I literally talk to them every single day, even though they live 6 miles from me. Yes... of course we still have our moments & they do drive me crazy from time to time & I'm sure visa versa as well. But the fact is that I have allot to be thankful for.
I have a wonderful, loving mother. I couldn't ask for anything more. She is a good role model for me & hopefully my future motherhood as well. I wouldn't trade my mom for nothing. I have the most wonderful mom in the world for sure! She deserves a bunch of points just for putting up with dad for so many years, ha ha.
I was lucky enough to have a stay-at-home-mom growing up. She was always there for everything & always took good care of me. I remember when I first started school, I didn't want to go because I didn't want to be away from mom for that long. Of course I eventually got over that though.
I also want to wish my future soon-to-be mother-n-law a very Happy Mother's Day too!
She's a fantastic woman in so many ways! I honestly couldn't imagine not having her in my life too. She's just amazing & I love her just like my own mom.
So once again... Happy Mother's Day!
xoxo
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment