I saw this posted earlier today... I can't believe some drunk idiot would do something horrible like this.
I hope who ever did this got arrested.
I copied this off the Stillwater Newspaper website...
Cross Canadian Ragweed's Cody Canada injured at Calf Fry.
Band's website says Cody Canada struck with liquor bottle during Stillwater performance
Here is Saturday's post from the group's site:
"We are sorry to let you all know that we are having to cancel our performance tonight at the Red Dirt BBQ in Kansas City due to an incident last night in Stillwater Calf Fry in which someone struck Cody in the head with a liquor bottle from the crowd. Cody received a concussion and 20+ stitches and the doctors have told him not play ... We thank you all for understanding ... "
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment