Easter Day was great! Kayla was so excited that the day was finally there... all she cared about was that the kids (2 nieces & nephew) were coming over and they were going to hunt Easter eggs.
We had everyone over to our house for lunch and the afternoon and I know the kids had a blast playing and hunting eggs. Needless to say, by 3pm... I was exhausted though.
I picked Fred up from the airport the night before so it was a nice surprise for her to wake up and daddy was home. I could tell that he was happy he made the decision to come home and be with us for Easter Day.
I was determined after everything... everyone was going to have a great Easter this year! I do believe we were successful at that.
Our next appointment with Paula is this Thursday evening. So I'm hoping we can really get on the road to recovery and start with one foot in front of us in a positive direction from here on. There's a lot of work to be done in our marriage and in our family for sure. I just hope that I can keep the faith and that he puts forth the extreme effort it will take to repair our marriage and our family.
One day at a time... one day at a time. That's all you can do sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment