Monday was such a whirlwind for me. Lots of emotions, lots of thoughts going through my head... and then to top it all off... there was a fraudulant transaction that attempted to hit my bank card!! Yeah... unbelievable huh. When I first got the phone call, I felt sick to my stomach. Needless to say, I had to make a trip to the bank to get everything straightened out, however I am temporarily without a card until I receive a new one. Ugh.
I pay all my bills online so this totally sucks.
When it rains, it pours!
Monday night when I finally laid my head down on my pillow... I prayed. I will admit that I probably do not do that as much as I should, but sometimes when you get to that spot where you are not sure where else to go... you have to turn somewhere. I prayed for so many things too. I prayed for the strength to make the right decisions for my family, I prayed for my husband to be the strong man that I know he really is deep down, I prayed for my beautiful sweet daughter and her understanding heart through the tough times we are experiencing right now, for my friends and family as well.
My little sugar plum is so young, so she does not quite understand whats going on... I just want to make sure I keep a positive attitude from day to day so that she stays happy too. The last thing I ever want to do is hurt her or make her feel uncomfortable in any way.
I would have to say the most precious thing to me is my daughter. I look forward to every morning when I go crawl in her bed with her to snuggle and wake her up... or when she comes and crawls into my bed to snuggle with me early in the morning. That is totally priceless in my opinion! Simply amazing!
Well hopefully as the week continues... it will get better for us.
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment