Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tractor ride

Well it's a given fact, that my father is the proudest papa in the world when it comes to Kayla. He lives for each day when I drop her off at their house in the mornings so he can have his little buddy all day to play with. Of course he couldn't wait to take her for a ride on the tractor, so he's been doing that from time to time when it's not to hot outside.  Whether it be the big red tractor or the lawnmower.  Of course he's not working while he's letting her ride with him... they just take a drive together.

I snapped this pic when dad was at our house helping Fred clean up the yard from our disaster wind storm that knocked out around 8 trees in our yard.  Oh what a mess it was & still is around here.

Kayla really seems to enjoy her tractor rides with her papa & I'm not sure which one of them enjoys it more.

No comments: