Saturday, August 6, 2011

4th of July debut

Talk about one very proud papa... my dad asked at least a month in advance if we were going to bring Kayla to the parade so she could ride beside him in the Langston's Wagon. Of course I said yes... well depending on how hot the weather was.

Lady luck was on our side though, the weather that morning was perfect! Overcast, sun wasn't beaming down & trying to melt everyone, it was absolutely perfect.

There was a photographer with the paper that stopped us half way through the parade to take pics, but unfornately she didn't make the paper. We were so proud of her... she rode beside my dad the whole time & did just fine & even seemed to enjoy it. Everyone we knew who saw the parade commented on how sweet that was & how good she was doing for how young she is.

I took pics before it was time for dad & the Langston's wagon to roll through the parade started... just in case Kayla didn't make it the whole way.

Even though it's been over a month since 4th of July, I couldn't help it, I had to post this pic & write about it again.  Isn't she just a doll?

No comments: