Saturday, August 6, 2011

Gettin' Fancy Kimberly

When I was growing up, my brother bought me a Kimberly doll & I absolutely loved it. I mean seriously... they made a doll with my name, how cool is that?

Well several years ago I decided that one day I would search until I found them still in the box & purchase each one if my pockets could afford it! My mom still has my Kimberly doll at their house although I'm not quite sure where all her accessories are located, she does however have on the clothes she came with.

GUESS WHAT? For my late birthday gift, my wonderful hubby found one on ebay & bought it for me! The one I had as a girl, is cheerleader Kimberly, but this one is "Gettin' Fancy Kimberly". How totally awesome.

I know some might think I shouldn't be wishing for a doll at such an older age in life, but hey I don't really care what anyone else thinks. I'm still a kid at heart anyways AND come on who wouldn't want to collect a doll that was named after them?

What is funny is that I posted a blog about the Kimberly doll back on December 22, 2009.
Click here to read: kimberly doll.

So to my wonderful hubby... THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH & I love you!

No comments: