Well it's Friday again, woo hoo!
This has been quite a crazy week to put it lightly, but I'm sure glad that it's Friday... the weekend is here & I look forward to spending some quality time with my hubby.
With so many things going on all at the same time right now it's hard to keep up. Typically I'm a serious multi-tasker, but now days I'm finding it a little harder to do. It's a wonder I can remember my name sometimes, it's just the craziest thing.
From everything I've read, apparently forgetfulness is part of pregnancy... but why? Why does pregnancy make you lose your mind? That's just not cool & definitely not a good side-affect of carrying a child for 9 months. Not only do I have to deal with the weight gain, I have to worry about losing my mind too... PERFECT!
My appetite has changed a lot in the past few weeks. Baby Kayla is hungry more often, except I can't eat very much at one time. After eating a small amount I feel absolutely miserable, well at least for another hour then all of a sudden my stomach starts growling again. What's up with that? Needless to say I have two boxes of crackers in my desk at work so that I don't have to deal with the hunger pains Kayla causes throughout the day.
The elevator was broken at work this morning when I arrived so I had to take the two flights of stairs & wow... slowly but surely I made it & once I reached the top I wanted to pass out. Am I out of shape or what, geez. This is just sad. I should exercise more or something. I waited until I caught my breathe before I opened the door to walk to my office. I was so glad to sit down once I reached my desk chair though.
For the most part, I guess I feel pretty good. Once we get settled & moved, I think I will finally get anxious for baby Kayla to arrive. Until then I'm hoping she hangs in there with me & doesn't decide to show up earlier. All we want is for Kayla to arrive healthy! We already know she's going to be absolutely beautiful, especially if she has her daddy's eye lashes. Oh gosh... he has the most gorgeous eye lashes I swear. I'm in trouble, that's all I gotta say.
It's 8pm do you know where your man is? As a matter of fact... he's on his way home haulding a loaded trailer behind him. I can only guess, but I bet he's dirty from working all day & yet still looking good as always. It's amazing how when you love someone so much, they can be dripping with sweat & mud & you still think... damn he's hot. Call me crazy I guess, but it's the truth.
Now I will depart to await my sexy hubby's arrival.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment