And here's the headline... Earthquake rating upgraded to magnitude 5.1
Seriously...this is Oklahoma right? I'm so confused! We're not supposed to have earth quakes here. In Oklahoma we have tornados. Weird.
Funniest part, I had just sat down at my desk at work when the "earth quake" hit. Shook the entire building. I reside on the second floor. I literally thought I was having a nervous breakdown, losing my mind or something. My relief came when everyone around me starting talking about how it was really an earth quake that had just happened. Whew... I'M NOT CRAZY! Although it left me confused, how does this happen & why are we having earth quakes? Oh well... anyways... here's the scoop on NewsOk.com
An earthquake that struck central Oklahoma today was the second-strongest in the state's history, the Oklahoma Geological Survey reported. No significant damage or serious injuries have been reported with the quake, which was felt in three states.
So there ya have it. That's the big scoop of the day. An earth quake in Oklahoma!
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment