Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Date Night Surprise

Well last Saturday night, we finally had another date night, woohoo!  My mother-n-law came over around 8pm to watch Kayla so we could actually go out for once.  We ended up running to the mall for some quick errands... one being that I needed some new bras & hadn't had a chance to go get any.  That was a quick trip though.  I hate shopping, so we were in & out of the store in a flash.  Then we headed to Kay Jewelers where we found him a new wedding ring, since he lost his a few weeks ago in the middle of a pasture somewhere.  After that, we ended up at Longhorn Steakhouse to eat some dinner.  We had a really nice dinner & I even drank a beer!  Man that beer tasted good too, it's been a long time since I had one.  After dinner, we headed home.

The fact that Fred came up with the idea for us to go out, all on his own... well that meant a lot to me.  I was starting to wonder when or if he would ever get the notion to.  After all, we hadn't had a real date night since November & well... to me that seems like forever ago.

As much as I love spending every moment I possibly can with my precious little girl... sometimes I need a little adult one-on-one time as well.  So when the opportunity arises, I take advantage of it.

I love you honey & thank you for planning a date night!

No comments: