The crazy weather we've been having is totally nutts. A little over a week ago I was in a short sleeved shirt pulling Kayla around the yard in her wagon having a grand ole' time outside... then the next day... freezing temps followed by snow & the temp in the teens. I guess that's what we get here in good ole' Oklahoma huh! Gotta love it.
So I started on yet another diet plan today!
I've read about it all over the internet and so far I hadn't read anything negative so I thought to myself the other day... "WHY NOT?"
It's called - Pure Cambogia. Tons of celebs have lost lots of weight on it, so surely it should work for me too right? I guess we'll see and I will keep everyone updated on the results as I go. I ordered the free 4 week trial online, you just have to pay shipping... and no there's no other tricks that I've found. You really just pay the shipping and nothing more - no future commitments or anything. I was sold with that right off. I figured heck if I try it and in 4 weeks I don't see the results I want then I won't mess with ordering more.
With this plan there's two bottles:
1. Pure Cambogia Ultra
2. Bowtrol Detox
I ordered both for under $10.00 in shipping and they arrived within 3 days. Pretty awesome!
Even though I've already lost 33 lbs with another weight loss plan... I'm still to embarrassed to post my current weight for who knows who to see on here. Through this 4 week process, I promise to be honest and post exactly how much I lose or (heaven forbid) gain.
My goal is not just losing the weight, but to feel better about myself and gain some of my self esteem back that I've lost through the past few years. I've blown up over the past 4 years and I've been totally unhappy with not only the way I look but the way I feel on a daily basis. I want to look in the mirror and be proud of the woman looking back at me.
I don't want my old body back.... I'm ready for my new body!
I want to get my sexy back!
Wish me luck, cross your fingers and toes... and please pray for me the next few weeks.
I'm going to need all the support I can get at this point!
No comments:
Post a Comment