IT'S OFFICIAL NOW!
Fred went & asked my dad for my hand on April 19th & of course dad said yes.
Last night, April 29th... I got my ring!
Here's the play by play for the evening...
After work I ran a few errands, got home around 6ish. My friend Pam was going out of town today, so I was headed over to her house to see her routine w/feeding her horse so I can feed while she's gone this weekend. In the meantime, Fred went to the grocery store to grab some steaks & to rent a movie, so we could go over to Joe & Tina's for a dinner/movie date night. As soon as I got home from Pam's we left & headed to Joe & Tina's house.
When dinner was almost ready, Fred got on one knee & asked me to marry him as he handed me the ring.
TOTALLY AWESOME!
Of course this was a no-brainer, I've been waiting for awhile now so I was more than excited & ready to slip the ring on my finger and say HELL YES!
God I love this man so much.
THE RING IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! TOTALLY AMAZING!
Now we have the excitement of planning a wedding ahead of us.
I "borrowed" the pictures above from Kay's website, but it totally doesn't do it justice what-so-ever.
I will take some actual pics w/my camera & post later for sure.
If there's a cloud higher than cloud 9... well that's where I'm at right now!
Fred (aka Sweetheart, Honey-Bun, The Cowcatcher)...
I LOVE YOU & LOOK FORWARD TO SPENDING THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU!
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment