Ok, I know... this is the second post this week on little Katie Opal.
I think I've said this before, but I'm a very proud great-aunt again!
There's no crime in that now is there? Nope... I didn't think so.
Fred & I went to visit Katie Opal for the first time today & awe she's just the sweetest most precious little thing ever. And oh how I love her so!
She looks a lot like my niece Rachel when she was born, definitely the hair for sure. Rachel had a head full of brownish hair & so does Katie Opal. She looks like her in the face too.
I tried to take her home w/me but for some reason my niece seems partial to her. Hmmm... I guess that's because she's a proud new mommy. Maybe she'll change her mind after little Katie isn't allowing her to get any beauty rest.
Just had to brag & show off another pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment